Sunday, June 15, 2008

End of the road for the Hummer? Passive Income and a Primer for Young People @ The RoundUp

The customary weekly roundup

It’s been another great week for me here at The Personal Financier. I truly enjoyed posting this week and I hope you, as my readers, noticed it.

The week started out with one of my better posts about the need to actively manage our careers. It continued with a very interesting bet by Warren Buffet who is long on the S&P. I found recent statistics reporting American’s saving habits and progress and extracted the most interesting. My last post for the passing week was fun an enlightening, at least for me. Airlines have taken some very creative measures to save on their fuel costs and there are lessons we can all learn.

I’ve read some very interesting articles at the daily papers. I especially recommend reading the following:

The carnivals this week were at their usual best.

The Carnival of Money Stories #63 was hosted by Bible Money Matters. I’d like to thank BBM for choosing my post on “The Perfect Home is a Financial Nightmare - Don’t Get Caught Up In the Costly Race” as an editor’s pick. My carnival picks are:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #156 was hosted by Prime Time Money. These posts caught my eye:

More from fellow personal finance bloggers:

No comments: