Sunday, June 22, 2008

Research Prospective Employers, Timing the Market and More @ The Round Up

The customary weekly roundup

It’s already time for another weekly round-up. I haven’t had a lot of free time this week for myself as my new job requires most of my attention. Still I hope I was able to share at least three interesting posts as I usually do.

Now to the carnivals:

The Carnival of Money Stories #64 was hosted by MoneyNing. My post on how to actively manage our careers made editor’s choice! Thanks David. I enjoyed the following posts in particular:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #157 was hosted by Consumerism Commentary. This actually was the third anniversary of this successful carnival. I found the following particularly interesting:

More from fellow personal finance bloggers:

No comments: