Sunday, June 29, 2008

Why We Shouldn’t Expect An Inheritance, Investment Mistakes Made By Couples And More @ The Round-Up

The customary weekly round-up

Weeks really go by fast. I usually try to do something extra-ordinary every week to slow down the feeling of passing time. Whether we like it or not, it’s time for another weekly round-up (time stops for no men):

A couple of good articles from around the web:

The Money Hacks Carnival #18 was hosted by My Investing Blog. My post on The Importance of Learning to Let Go made editor’s choice! I especially liked the following posts:

The Carnival of Personal Finance #158 was hosted by Mrs. Micah. I enjoyed the following posts:

The Festival of Frugality #131 was hosted by Broke Grad Student. I’ve found the following particularly interesting:

More from fellow personal finance bloggers:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning my post, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Sincerely,
Amanda