Sunday, August 10, 2008

Upselling & Cross-selling, Sneaky Credit Card Tricks and More @ The RoundUp

The customary weekly roundup

With some busy times ahead I certainly hope I can keep up my writing schedule. I’ll obviously do my best but I apologize in advance should I drop to two posts Monday through Friday. Hopefully It won’t come to it.

Good news, I’ll be hosting the Money Hacks Carnival #25 here at The Personal Financier this Wednesday. I’ve gone through many good posts and I think you’ll find this edition very informative and interesting.

In accordance with my new initiative I’ll be linking to articles published this past week in leading news and magazines. I hope you find these articles interesting:

On to carnivals:

The Carnival of Personal Finance: City Slickers Edition was hosted by Squawkfox. This time my two recommended posts are retirement related:

The Festival of Frugality #137 was hosted by Frugal Homemaker Plus. Here are my favourite posts:

The Money Hacks Carnival #24 was hosted by Greener Pastures. I especially enjoyed the following posts:

More from fellow personal finance bloggers:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dorian, don't worry about the posting schedule - your post quality should be a lesson for most bloggers who publish everyday (ie too often).

Thanks for the mention.

Mike

FIRE Finance said...

Thanks for the mention :). Neat blog Dorian, keep it up. We liked your article on scooters and have mentioned it in our Sunday Favorites.

Anonymous said...

A belated thanks for the mention!

Best Wishes,
D4L