Saturday, December 12, 2009

How Japanese manage personal finance, 2009 page turners and the lure of store credit cards @ the RoundUp

As always I try to bring in my roundup the more interesting articles and posts I've encountered over the past week or two.

From leading magazines:

Carnival of Personal Finance #234 – Weirdest Toy Crazes Edition was hosted by Suburban Dollar. My post on The Dangers of Excess Frugality – Budgeting and Balanced Living was chosen as Editor's Pick! Recognition always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Here are some of my favorite posts from the carnival:

More from fellow personal financier bloggers:


2 comments:

The Digerati Life said...

Thank you for the mention -- appreciate it greatly! Happy Holidays in advance!

Austin said...

Thanks for the kind words, Dorian.

It's nice to e-meet you ;)